I’m Interested in Taking out Chauffeur Insurance: What Information Do I need?
Taking out car insurance of any kind can be a daunting task if you don’t know what you’re doing. That’s why Insurerr are here to guide you through the process. We aim to make your experience as quick, easy and hassle free as possible. From Chauffeur Insurance to Home Insurance, we do it all and no matter the type of cover, we believe there are savings to be made! To get things started, we require a few details from you. Once you provide us with them, you are on your way to saving money! The details we need will determine the premiums you receive and will only take a few minutes. Get started on your Chauffeur Insurance and get covered today!
What we need from you:
- Details about the Vehicle – Information related to the Car you drive. This includes; make and model, year of registration, annual mileage as well as estimated value.
- Personal Details – We need some basic information about you. This includes your name, address, age, occupation, marriage status and a few other details.
- No Claims Discount (NCD) – Help us get you the best quote by giving us details on your No Claims and you will be discounted on the quotes you receive.
- Driving License History – We require your driver’s license details and a few other details to get you on the road to savings!
Where is the Best Place to Compare Chauffeur Insurance?
In a word, Insurerr! Our aim is to get you the cheapest quotes possible without any hassles. Chauffeur insurance can be a pain if you don’t know what you’re doing. With the help of us at Insurerr, we will make it as seamless as can be! We know that you don’t have time to waste and want your Car on the road so you can get back to work! Getting you the cheapest Chauffeur Insurance is what we can do for you and with Insurerr, it’s a simple process. Insurerr is the place to get cheap premiums. If it’s anything in the world of Chauffeur Insurance, Insurerr is here for you. We pride ourselves on getting you the cheapest quote possible and are here to do just that. The process of Chauffeur Insurance doesn’t need to be over complicated and that’s why we make it easy for all involved. We get you the cheapest quotes out there and have you counting the savings!
What Type of Cover is there for Chauffeur Insurance?
Chauffeur Insurance is no different from the types of cover you would receive for a normal car. When it comes to choosing the best cover, we are here to let you know the ins and outs of each. We can give advice on what is protected in which policy and any other details you would like to find out about. Each policy type is explained in detail below to let you know what type of cover it is that you need. The selection which you go for will impact the quotes you receive. The types of cover are split into three policies: Third Party, Third Party Fire and Theft, Fully Comprehensive.
- Third party Insurance – If you want to drive your any Car on the roads here in the UK, third party car insurance is the minimum level of Insurance required by law. This type of insurance will cover you if you damage another person’s vehicle in an accident. Any other damages related to the incident such as compensating the other driver or passenger are also covered in this policy. The downside to this type of cover is that the Insurance does not cover the cost of any repairs that may be required on your own vehicle which may have been sustained from an accident. Theft and Fire damage are also not covered in the Third Party policy.
- Third Party Fire and Theft – Third Party Fire and Theft is a level up from a basic Third party policy. This policy has all the features of Third Party with a few additional ways in which you are covered. The cover extends to if your car is stolen or damaged by fire. The Third Party Fire and Theft policy is typically selected by those who want a more advanced cover to Third Party but perhaps don’t want to finance Fully Comprehensive cover as it may be dearer.
- Fully Comprehensive – Fully Comprehensive is the final type of policy and typically offers the most amount of protection. It includes all the features of Third Party Fire and Theft and adds more protection on top of the existing cover. This policy covers you if your vehicle is damaged in an accident. It also covers damage suffered by others as well as their vehicles. The cover you receive on your Fully Comprehensive policy is dependent on the driver and the details provided.
Now that you have had the chance to read through the policies, you are able to make a decision based on your requirements. We are happy to help with your Chauffeur Insurance and will be of assistances should you need us for anything. Get you Chauffeur Insurance savings today through Insurerr!
Get in touch today for more information on chauffeur insurance.
Why Would I Need Chauffeur Insurance?
If you are a Chauffeur, it means you drive a car for a living. Since the car is not owned by you, if anything were to happen, you would not be covered. The types of car that tend to be driven to Chauffeurs are high class, valuable pieces of machinery. Chauffeur Insurance helps protect against anything damaging that could happen to the vehicle. Chauffeur Insurance acts as cover for you should anything happen while you were on the job. Statistically, the more often someone is on the road, the more likely they are to be involved in an accident. This is why Chauffeur Insurance is a great way to protect against anything happening that could cause harm. Whether you are self-employed Chauffeur or work for a company, taking out protection is a wise move on your part and could save you a lot of money in the case of an accident. We know that if your car is off the road, your business will suffer and your earnings may be badly affected. The sooner you can get your car on the road the better. With Chauffeur Insurance, you are covered! Have a look through our quotes to find the best deal and get on your way to saving.
What Types of Vehicles Are Covered?
The type of cars covered in Chauffeur Insurance is largely dependent on the insurance provider. Most insurance companies will hold policies specifically for high-value cars which are often used in the Chauffeur Business. This means that only certain vehicles will qualify for cover. To find out more, contact the insurance provider and ask about which vehicles are covered under Chauffeur Insurance.
What is the Difference between Chauffeur and Private Car Hire Insurance?
If you have never taken out either type of cover, you may be confused about the differences in each policy. That’s why Insurerr has taken the time to clearly define what separates the two. This makes things easy for you to make sure you understand the right type of cover you need. A few distinctions that separate them are that a Chauffeur vehicle will not have a two-way radio. Another is that a Chauffeur will not take payments from customers inside the vehicle but through an invoice of some sort. Lastly, only executive vehicles will be covered for Chauffeur Insurance.
What is the Difference Between Passenger and Public Liability Cover?
Passenger liability provides cover for any member of the public that is injured whilst they are in the vehicle you are driving. This cover is provided on every vehicle policy in the UK. Public liability provides cover for any member of the public who you are legally responsible for between your vehicle and any premises they are entering or exiting. An example of this could occur when a Chauffeur drops a customer off at the airport. If the customer’s luggage causes damage i.e. someone tripping over them, you could be held liable if you are not covered.
What are the Benefits of Chauffeur Insurance?
There are significant benefits to being covered with Chauffeur Insurance. The benefits vary depending on which insurance provider you opt for. A few benefits of Chauffeur Insurance are standard to almost all policies. These include;
- Unlimited windscreen cover – This means that if the windscreen of your vehicle is cracked, smashed, damaged or broken, your cover will fix the parts and you will not be out of pocket.
- Free breakdown cover – This type of cover is usually an added extra with car insurance but with Chauffer Insurance is standard.
- Discounted fleet rates for 2 or more vehicles – Depending on the number of vehicles, you may be discounted.
- Replacement Executive cars – This means that if your car is off the road, some insurers will give you a courtesy car of similar make and model.
Knowing that you are protected as a Chauffeur is a luxury in itself. We know that you don’t want anything getting between you and your customers and the seamless experience you provide. If you are interested in getting the cheapest quotes for your Chauffeur Insurance, then why not let the professionals help.
Here at Insurerr, our goal is to save you as much as possible when it comes to Insurance. We scan hundreds of insurance companies and present you their offers quick, easy and hassle free! To get the savings started, let Insurerr handle your Chauffeur Insurance and you will be well on your way to saving money!
We are here to help and getting started is simple and hassle free. All we need is a few details which are located at the top of the page. Once you find what’s needed, plug them in and off you go! Look through the policies, compare them and make a decision based on your findings. Once you have identified the offer that best suits you, follow the links and begin saving! We can help save hundreds of pounds when it comes to car insurance and Chauffeur Insurance is no different!
At Insurerr, our aim is to make sure anything insurance related is as easy as can be for our customers. We know that you don’t want to be spending days on end chasing up your quotes and that why we make easy for you. You could be done in minutes and al while saving money on your Chauffeur Insurance. Our team of insurers are happy to help with anything you need from us and do not hesitate to ask. We provide answers to your insurance questions and have built up years of experience dealing with savings!